Call us today at: 905-825-4530
Porsche Centre Oakville has partnered with the Oakville Hospital Foundation to support our local community and will be giving away a track day experience, along with a toy model car that reflects the contest winner's Porsche Passion, delivered to their home. So we are calling on Porsche Centre Oakville fans to post their individual experiences, describing how they are #UnitedByPassion. Porsche Cars Canada, Ltd. and Porsche Centre Oakville will donate altogether $100.00 per post, up to 75 posts guaranteeing a match of the original $7,500 charitable allotment to Oakville Trafalgar Memorial Hospital.
See Porsche Centre Oakville's Instagram post for details on how to enter the contest.
The competition will close at 11:59pm on October 8th and the winner will be drawn in a video by Porsche Centre Oakville’s General Manager on the 10th of October 2020. The winner will be announced on our social channels on the 10th of October. *Must be an Ontario resident or have an Ontario address. See below for full contest rules:
Porsche Centre Oakville "Passion For Good" Contest Rules
1. Sponsor. The Porsche Centre Oakville Passion for Good Contest is sponsored by Porsche Centre Oakville, 2250 South Service Rd. W., Oakville ON, L6L 5N1 https://www.porschecentreoakville.com and Porsche Cars Canada, Ltd. https://www.porsche.com/canada (“Sponsors”).
2. Eligibility. Each Contest is open to legal residents of Ontario, who have reached 18 years of age at the time of entry, with the exception of employees of the Sponsor, related and affiliated companies, subsidiaries, departments or agencies, franchisees, suppliers, advertising and promotional agencies, contest administrators, and any other parties engaged in the development, production or distribution of Contest materials, and those living in the same household. By participating a Contest, entrants acknowledge compliance with, and agree to be bound by, these Contest Rules. Entrants who do not comply with any of the Contest Rules are subject to disqualification by the Sponsor, in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
3. Contest Period. The Contest Period begins on October 2, 2020 and ends on October 8, 2020 at 11:59 PM.
4. Contest. During the Contest Period, anyone who posts a picture to their Instagram account of themselves and their Porsche and tags @PorscheCentreOakville, @OakvilleHF and #PCOPassionforgood (an “Entrant”) will be automatically entered to win a Track Day Experience and a toy model car which will be delivered to their place of residence (the “Contest”).
5. How to Enter. To submit an entry, simply set your Instagram account to public during the Contest Period and post a picture of yourself, with your Porsche and tag the image with @PorscheCentreOakville, @OakvilleHF and #PCOPassionforgood. All Entrants who post an image to their public Instagram account with the requisite tags shall be automatically entered into a random draw to win the Prize. No purchase necessary.
Entries that are late, lost, stolen, illegible, contain false information, are damaged, misdirected, mutilated, garbled or incomplete, altered or otherwise irregular or that do not conform with or satisfy any or all of the conditions of the Contest Rules are void. Entrants grant Sponsor a non-exclusive license to use all entries for any purpose. No correspondence will be entered into except with Selected Entrants.
6. Contest Prize. The Prize consists of one Track Day Experience and one toy model car. There is 1 Prize available to be won during the Contest Period which cannot be sold, transferred or exchanged for cash. This track day experience has no cash value.
Winner will assume any and all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by entering, participating in the Contest or the use or redemption of a prize. Prize must be accepted as awarded and has no cash value. Prize or any portion of a prize cannot be combined with other discounts, promotions or special offers. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute an alternate prize of equal or greater value if an advertised prize is unavailable at the time of award.
7. Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
8. Skill-testing Question. Selected Entrant will be required, as a condition of winning the Prize, to correctly answer, without assistance of any kind, the Sponsor’s time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question to be administered at the time of claiming their prize.
9. Winner Selection and Confirmation. On October 9, 2020, the General Manager of Porsche Centre Oakville will conduct a random draw from all eligible entries received before Contest End Date and select the potential winner (Selected Entrant). The Selected Entrant will be deemed the winner if he/she meets all of the eligibility criteria set out in these Contest Rules. If a Selected Entrant does not meet the eligibility criteria, he/she will be disqualified and will not receive the Prize and another entrant will be selected by way of a random draw from the remaining eligible entries. Before being declared a winner, Selected Entrant will be required to: (i) correctly answer the Sponsor’s skill-testing question; (ii) sign and return the Sponsor’s Declaration of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release form (Winner Release); and (iii) comply with all other Contest Rules, all in the sole discretion of Sponsor.
Selected Entrant will be notified within five (5) business days of the contest draw. Up to three attempts will be made to contact Selected Entrants within ten (10) business days following the draw. A Selected Entrant that does not or cannot accept a prize may be forfeited and a new Selected Entrant may be selected by random draw, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion. A signed copy of the Sponsor’s Winner Release must be received by the Sponsor at the time the prize is claimed, which must be within thirty (30) days of the contest draw. Sponsor is not responsible for the failure for any reason whatsoever of a Selected Entrant to receive notification or for the Sponsor to receive a Selected Entrant’s response.
Each Selected Entrant may be required to provide proof, that he/she is the individual associated with a selected entry, by providing a valid government issued identification document for review.
10. Release and Indemnification. Winner must sign the Sponsor’s Winner Release to: (i) confirm compliance with all Contest Rules; (ii) agree to accept the Prize as awarded; (iii) release, discharge and hold harmless the Sponsor, its departments and agencies, parent, related and affiliated companies, subsidiaries, franchisees, advertising and promotional agencies, counsel, marketing partners, and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, shareholders, successors, sponsors, partners, licensees, subsidiaries, agents, artists, advisors, assignees, and all others associated with the administration, development and execution of the Contest (Released Parties) from and against any and all manner of action, cause of action, claim or demand, loss or injury, use or misuse of the Prize or any travel related thereto, and the use of entries by the Sponsor, suit, debt, covenant, contract, including legal fees and expenses, whatsoever, including but not limited to, claims based on negligence, breach of contract and fundamental breach, failure of any third-party contractor or supplier used in connection with any aspect of the Contest to perform or deliver any goods or services, any act of God or any other event beyond the Released Parties’ control, any dissatisfaction of any kind by a winner with any aspect of the Contest or any prize, liability for physical injury, death, or property damage which the entrants, guests, their heirs, successors or assigns have, might have or could have suffered, by reason of or arising out of the entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or in connection with the acceptance and/or exercise by the entrant of Prize as awarded; and (iv) indemnify the Released Parties against any loss, damage or expense, including legal fees, that any of the Released Parties may suffer or incur as a result of any non-compliance by entrants with any of the Contest Rules or participation in the Contest and/or in connection with the acceptance and/or exercise by an entrant of the Prize, and the use of entries by the Sponsor.
The Sponsor is not responsible for: (i) incorrect or inaccurate entry information that may affect a person’s ability to participate in the Contest or be awarded the Prize, including but not limited to human error, technical malfunctions, lost or delayed entries for any reason, mail failures, omission, or any combination thereof, and entries that fail to fully comply with these Contest Rules; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (iii) lost, incomplete, delayed, mutilated or misdirected entries or Winner Releases; (iv) injury or damage to entrants’ computers or to any other individual’s computer related to or resulting from participating in, or downloading any material regarding the Contest or accepting the Prize; (v) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of the Prize, including any related travel and the use of entries by Sponsor; (vi) the security or privacy of information transmitted via computer networks or for breaches of privacy due to interference by third-party computer hackers or otherwise; or (vii) late, lost, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify a potential winner.
11. Other Conditions. The Sponsor reserves the right to terminate or amend the Contest at any time and in any way, without prior notice to entrants. Without limiting the foregoing, if, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned for any reason, the Sponsor reserves the right to cancel any future Contest.
12. Publicity and Entrant Information. By participating in the Contest, entrants consent to the use of their name, address, email address, postal code, telephone number, social media handle(s), comments and image, whether on videotape, photograph or any other means, for the administration of the Contest or any publicity carried out by the Sponsor, without further notice or compensation.
13. Law. The Contest is void where prohibited by law and is subject to all applicable Canadian federal, provincial, territorial, municipal and local laws. This Contest shall be governed exclusively by the laws of the Province of Ontario including all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Contest rules, rights and obligations between entrants and the Sponsor, and procedural provisions, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. Any dispute shall be adjudicated by the courts sitting in the City of Toronto.
14. Rule Amendments. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to amend or modify these Contest Rules, or modify, cancel or suspend the Contest, without prior notice for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation in the event that any cause beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor corrupts, or threatens to corrupt, the security or proper administration of the Contest.
15. Intellectual Property. All intellectual property, including but not limited to trademarks, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, images, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Sponsor or its licensors. All rights reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any of the Sponsor’s intellectual property without the express written consent of the Sponsor is strictly prohibited.